We are looking for a motivated and organised individual to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans across multiple channels including social media, email and search. Develop content and creative ads whilst coordinating marketing activities in line with the budget and timescales.
Roles and responsibilities
– Content creation
– Maintenance of company website via WordPress
– Design and creation of ads, literature, videos
– Supporting with product launch campaign planning and execution
– Market research and measuring campaign effectiveness
– Preparation and presentation of reports
The successful candidate will also work closely with our sales team, assisting in the development of new business opportunities in line with company targets.
– Maintenance of CRM system, analysis of leads and opportunities
– Informing sales team of campaign objectives and deliverables
– Support with the organisation of events, workshops and training
– Support in the completion of tenders
Candidates must have solid demonstrable administration experience, preferably gained in a Sales and Marketing environment and have a personal skillset that includes exemplary communication/interpersonal skills – a desire to really add value and go the extra mile and the confidence to drive activity that will support sales and marketing throughout the organisation.
– Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
– Enthusiastic, dependable and focused
– Good organisation skills and ability to multitask
– Good attention to detail
– Excellent IT skills
Salary – £23,000 per annum plus annual bonus
Permanent, full time. Monday – Friday 9am- 5pm
Office location Liss, Hampshire GU33 6LB
How to apply – email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com