The aurum® bariatric bed is a hospital bed that has been specifically designed for size, strength and practicality. Key features of the aurum® bed such as width adjustment, optional integrated weighing scales and adjustable safety rails provide a safe environment within which to improve the moving and handling of larger patients up to 413kg (65st).
The aurum bariatric bed is compliant with the latest EN60601/2/52 medical standard. Of all the bariatric beds available, the aurum expandable bariatric hospital bed is one of the simplest to use.
• Adjustable mattress platform 92cm – 1 22cm (36″ – 48″)
• 413kg (65st) SWL
• Fully articulating bed
• Removable/adjustable safety rails
• Central braking system
• Available with integral scales
• Removable head and foot boards
• BS EN 60601-2-52-201 0 compliant
• Carer control with lock-out function
• Emergency CPR and Trendelenburg functions
• Mattress options available