Like every business, we have had to adapt our processes in different ways. Despite changing the way we work and introducing new safety procedures, we are pleased to have remained fully operational throughout, delivering vital equipment to NHS hospitals and facilitating patient discharges into the community.
Our Rental Service –
Our service has remained 24/7 and our fantastic team of technicians have delivered the majority of equipment within our usual 4-hour window.
Through working closely with our network of customers we have developed safer practices for our delivery and collection service and such practices will stay in effect going forward. We would like to thank our network of healthcare professionals for their input to help ensure that we as an equipment provider are also following Hospital guidelines.
Patient Assessments –
We have a duty of care to ensure that safe and suitable equipment is provided for patients. Ongoing remote support is available if you have any questions regarding equipment choices for your patient.
Where face to face assessments are necessary, we will assist with these taking extra precautions and ensuring that suitable PPE is worn at all times.
Manufacturing & Supply –
As a UK manufacturer, we have put new internal processes in place to safeguard our workforce whilst still upholding efficiency to meet demand.
Our key priority is to manufacture and supply equipment that promotes patient safety and enables healthcare professionals to deliver the highest standards of care.
CPD Courses –
Our CPD courses have been the only element of service that has been affected by the outbreak however remote clinical support is available from our bariatric specialist should it be required.
We will continue to monitor advice before we can resume our CPD courses and more information on this will follow in due course.
For the foreseeable future we at Benmor Medical will:
- Continue to monitor and adhere to the advice set by the Government.
- Follow safety protocols at every stage of the service, whilst ensuring we have stock of essential equipment available for emergency deliveries to our customers
- Work closely with our network of healthcare professionals to ensure deliveries into hospitals are conducted in the safest manner to protect our own staff and those within the hospital
- Where necessary, continue to conduct patient assessments to ensure suitable equipment is provided.
- Continue providing remote clinical and technical support
As always, we will keep you informed should any aspects of our service change. We would like to thank you for your continued support and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0333 800 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.